In this video, we practice 10 high frequency irregular verbs:
be come do drive fall feel get go have see
principal parts and pronunciation
Now it’s your turn.
As you listen to the audio,
say aloud the missing verb form.
- Irregular Verbs: be come do drive fall feel get go have see
- Irregular Verbs: drink eat give make read ride run sleep speak write
- Irregular Verbs: begin choose find hear know leave say take teach wear
- Irregular Verbs: break build buy grow hold keep let mean send set
- Irregular Verbs: Quiz (50 verbs)
- Past Tense: QUIZ (50 verbs)
- Past Tense: TEST (50 verbs)
Thank you for the material, I appreciate your time and efforts on these very useful lessons.
Eva Easton says
I’m glad you find my work useful. I made these materials for my pronunciation students, and now people all over the world use them, too.