In this video, we practice 10 high frequency irregular verbs:
begin choose find hear know leave say take teach wear
principal parts and pronunciation
Now it’s your turn.
As you listen to the audio,
say aloud the missing verb form.
- Irregular Verbs: be come do drive fall feel get go have see
- Irregular Verbs: drink eat give make read ride run sleep speak write
- Irregular Verbs: begin choose find hear know leave say take teach wear
- Irregular Verbs: break build buy grow hold keep let mean send set
- Irregular Verbs: Quiz (50 verbs)
- Past Tense: QUIZ (50 verbs)
- Past Tense: TEST (50 verbs)
Hello! Irregular verbs always were difficuit for me but now I know them (did I write correct?) Thank You!
Eva Easton says
only one typo: difficult
The rest of the sentence is correct. (is ==> adjective)
The rest of the sentence is written correctly. (written ==> adverb)
You never stop learning. You should know everything by now.
Thank You! I try to know everything